Finally Giving In...

|
Well, maybe it's just an appropriate time. Either way, after dipping my toe in the twitter pool for about a week, I've caved into starting a blog. The impetus for this is that it's the first time in a while that I feel like I may have enough material to maintain between one and three people's interest for between one and five minute intervals. Here's to hoping it's the same two people who followed my every move on twitter and told me I was so good I should never communicate in more than 140 characters. Speaking of which, I may get back on the twitter machine. I'll be sure to add that info to this blog.


The "material" I mentioned above is mostly bike racing. I've been racing my bicycle a lot lately, and I really dig sharing the experiences. Specifically, I'll be making my way to the Nature Valley Grand Prix and USA Elite Nationals over the next month. It's hard to say where I'll roll after that, but those two should provide a good start.

I've had a lot of folks ask me how I got into bike racing or about training. I am not qualified in any way to provide training advice, but I will gladly share a little background about my athletic endeavors and how/why I got into bike racing last July. That's for next time. After we're all caught up on that, I'll share some of my thoughts on the future for myself including updates on getting ready for Nature Valley. It should be interesting as I have a lot up in the air over the next month. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Erich said...

So cool. Jill and I wish you the best at NVGP and Nationals. What a killer year you're having....we're thrilled for you. Now go tear some legs off.

Stephen Mull said...

Thanks so much, Erich. I'm very excited!

Post a Comment